As you can tell this is my first post on this blog and I thought I’d kick start with the oh so typical ’25 facts about me’. Although unoriginal it is, in my opinion, a great way to start a blog as you get to know the person sat here typing this. So, without further ado…
- I am 20 years old, turning the big 21 this year.
- My family is very hectic. Sibling wise I have: 2 brothers, 1 half brother, 1 step brother, 1 half sister and 3 step sisters. Crazy right?
- I have two beautiful little nephews who are my world, no doubt they’ll feature on here sometime soon.
- I adore Grey’s Anatomy and Friends. If I was a fan girl over anything it would most definitely be those two.
- I am a very stubborn person.
- My mother dearest is my bestest friend in the whole universe.
- I have a weakness for crunchies.
- And lipstick.
- And eyeshadow pallettes.
- I work in motor insurance.
- Men’s fashion excites me far more than women’s. I think this comes from working on a menswear department for 3 years.
- I really like the Sims.
- I am a very ‘all or nothing’ type of person.
- I have 3 happy places: Cornwall, Brighton and my home. Cornwall definitely trumps it though.
- I suffer with anxiety.
- My life goal was to become a lawyer, until I let fact number 15 stand in my way.
- I have many vices, although alcohol isn’t one of them.
- I was bullied quite badly as a child and therefore take absolutely no crap.
- I am a very sarcastic person. (Fun fact: I was going to write ‘I’m probably the most sarcastic person you’ll meet’ but I’m relatively certain anyone who has ever claimed to be sarcastic has said that.)
- I do not yet drive.
- I am newly single. Why do something typical like dye your hair? Why not start a blog?
- I am tall for a girl – 5’9. This causes many an issue with men.
- I have quite a vulgar mouth and swear far too often. I’m sorry for this.
- My last meal would probably be 2 double cheeseburgers and some fries. Classy I know.
- I’m an all around weirdo and I absolutely love it. Join me on the adventure.
Until next time, I’m off back down the rabbit hole.