I don’t know a single person that likes getting up on a Monday morning, I don’t even think such humans exist tbh… I thought I’d share with you some of the thoughts I have about these evil mornings.
1. URGH, it can’t be time for my alarm to go off yet.
2. Oh f*ck it is… 5 more minutes?
3. If I don’t do winged liner I could have 10 more minutes??
4. Sorry face, sleep is more important.
5. Why did I stay up so late watching random videos of animals on YouTube?
6. Okay let’s go, let’s do this, it’s Monday – a new week, new opportunity etc. Let’s be positive.
7. Nah I can’t be positive before coffee.
8. Ooo coffee. Time to brave life outside the duvet and make some.
9. I don’t like it outside the duvet, life isn’t as good here.
10. Okay, got coffee. Do I have time for breakfast? Nah, I’ve already cut out eyeliner.
11. I wonder if I’ll win the lottery, then I won’t have to get up so early.
12. Nah that won’t happen, I haven’t even bought a ticket.
13. I want to go on holiday again.
14. Waking up would be fine if I was waking up to sunshine and white sandy beach (heart eyes).
15. Maybe I’m sick? Then I don’t have to get up… Nah I’m fine fgs.
16. Let’s get back on track brain, let’s put some make up on this face.
17. *Applying foundation* did I put moisturiser on?! Who even knows at this point?
18. At least I look half human now, bring it Monday you b*tch.
19. I didn’t mean that, please be kind Monday.
20.Time to leave for work… Please let today go quickly so I can come back home to my bed.
So there we have it, my standard Monday morning thoughts… Do you have similar thoughts on a Monday? If not, what thoughts do you have?
Until next time, I’m back off down the rabbit hole.